Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Now what???

I was just starting to relax a tad and then I went to the bathroom and I have a really weird discharge. I know that some discharge is normal, I remember it w/ Connelly however, this is different than what it has been. This has a more watery consistency and isn't clear like is has been, but has a yellowish-brownish tint. I would not consider it brown, however, has the slight tint. WTF!!! Is this normal? I am hoping that b/c the doc did an exam w/ his fingers of up there that maybe he just disrupted up there a tad and that this is just the result of that but not abnormal. I am just worried though, what if him doing that fucked something up. God, I swear, I will never be able to relax. I just don't know what this is.

4 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

I will forever be a t.p. checker. It can drive a girl mad!!

It's possible it's from your exam. Or if you've had intercourse. I started spotting brown discharge at 10 weeks, which continued off and on until 23 weeks. Everything was fine and it ended up being nothing. The nurse told me not to worry unless I saw red blood. This probalby doesn't help much, but I've been there is it very frightening. Call your nurse if you need confirmation.

I don't know if I've commented here before or not. If not, nice to meet you and congrats!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

It doesn't sound like cause for alarm, hormones cause discharge too.
Happy New Year and sending you some calming vibes for you and your baby who I think is a boy...isn't that funny?
God Bless you all, take care.

Candi said...

i BLED after my 1st exam by my OB when i was around 10 weeks. as the bleeding subsided, i got the same discharge you are describing. i panicked and went back for a u/s and they said that carter was fine and that it was irritation from the exam. i'm sure everything is just fine :) but if it makes you nervous, call the dr just to be sure.

Carrie said...

Didn't they see a bunch of old blood on one of your ultrasounds? I bet that's what it is. Didn't they see a bunch of old blood on one of your ultrasounds? I bet that's what it is. Even if there are a million explanations, anything strange is never fun to see! Sorry this has been so difficult for you. I hope you are able to relax a bit once you are out of the horrible first trimester (and you can use the doppler).

Did they every pinpoint a due date?