Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Pretty Nervous for my appt.
So I am getting more nervous as the clock ticks on. I will leave work in a little over an hour for my appt. I just fear that I am not going to get good news and that this dream is about to be crushed. I just hope that my fears aren't going to be the truth. I find myself being excited one moment, but then quickly trying to calm myself to keep me down to earth and not to get too ahead of myself. I really want this and hope that I get good news soon. I would love to be able to see that beautiful heartbeat again and be able to relax for a couple minutes. Please keep me in your thoughts through this nervewracking time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Prayers sent for a great MD appt! Hang in there, Beth. Sorry for this added stress.
Can't wait until you post an update. I'm hoping everything is fine. oh - note how the doctor finds the hb so you can find it yourself. Sometimes it just doesn't cross your mind to take note HOW theyfind the hb because you're so excited to hear the hb.
~hugs~
I hope it went well- you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment