Well, I managed to piss off Jeremy last night. We originally said we would tell his family first b/c we told mine first last time. Well my family is so complicated. I have 4 sisters, one of which has been trying to get pregnant for over 4 years & yesterday was her birthday. So anyways, my younger sister & I are the closest, she has always told me first when she is pregnant, so I thought I had to do her the honor too, plus Jeremy told me he had spilled the beans to her ex-husband (who are recently divorced, judge is signing off on the papers next week). And I wanted my mom to know, plus I feel like my mom is semi-sensitive so I felt like she might get her feelings hurt if I waited any longer, which she then told my dad. And we needed to borrow a "big sis" shirt from another sister in order to tell Jeremy's fam the way we wanted. AND I couldn't hold the secret back from my best friend any longer so I told her. So Jeremy only knew that I told two of my sisters & was annoyed, I didn't have the heart to tell him that my mom, dad & best friend all knew now too. I just wish it was as easy to tell my fam as his, or maybe it's me, that I put so much worry in what everyone is thinking that if I just sat back & relaxed no one would really care. I am always worrying about everyone's feelings though. I told Jeremy that next time we are just calling his freaking parents the second we find out to tell them, so I don't have to feel bad about telling anyone else. We just really wanted to surprise his parents in a neat way, and to do that you have to wait until the right moment, but in the mean time, I am so excited and can't keep my mouth shut:( I hope he isn't too disappointed, I do feel bad we didn't do it the way he wanted.
So we are leaving tonight to go to the lake w/ his fam & I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO KNOW!!!
I really hope everything is going okay inside me. I just pray that this pregnancy sticks!!!
I do already feel very bloated. Jeremy said its all in my head that my stomach doesn't get bigger in 3 days, but I feel that way. Or maybe since I know I am pregnant, I don't suck in anymore, but I am telling you, my stomach feels bigger. It must be in my head:)
Have a good weekend!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment