Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!!! AGAIN

Sorry for the lack of originality on the title, but I am just so glad that it is Friday again.

Thank you all for your comments. The last two days sucked terribly!!! But today, I'M BACK! I am in a much better mood. I really think it is the sun, I feel like we have had such a cold & long winter here in MO and I am SICK of it!!! I am so ready for spring. It is 50 today & supposed to be 65 tomorrow & I can't wait.

Weird & maybe even gross question for you all. Have you ever wondered why they call spotting spotting??? I don't know about all you, but when I think of spotting, I think of red polka dots on my undies. Okay so that is not happens in my world & so I never get the spotting comment. Mine is more of a light brown flow, IS THAT NORMAL??? I am really sorry to gross anyone out, but I have always wondered this & I finally feel a bit okay to ask you all. I haven't started my period yet, but for the last week I have had light flow & it sucks, b/c it isn't even part of my period, meaning my cycle hasn't started yet. I am so ready to start this next cycle and definitely ready for my light flow to go far away & never come back.

I will end on that.

Have a great weekend!!!
Beth

2 comments:

s.e. said...

I have no room to answer your spotting questions-mine has never been normal. But I had to share...I have a true love for the quote you put at the bottom of your blog. My mom sent it to me on a card in college. I can't tell you how many times I have read it during hard times. I almost got teary eyed when I saw it now. It rings so true for the IF journey!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Well, I don't know if I am normal of course, but I get light and dark brown as well. My doctor has informed me that it is old blood. (She looked at it under a microscope.)