Hey there, Happy Monday (not really, I can't wait till Friday).
So thanks for your comments about my light flowage. I don't know what to do. This is by far the weirdest not period I have ever had. I have had light flow since about a week & a half ago. In the past 2 days, it has almost gone away. I ALWAYS have severe cramps the first day I start my period & then mid-heavy flow the first 2 days. I haven't had that & I am now on day 33 & I should have started my period at least 3 days ago. I don't know what to do. I know I am not prego b/c all my eggs were on the bad side last month, but now I am worried I have missed my opportunity to get pregnant this month.
I am worried that my period was actually this light flow that I have had for the past week & now I won't be able to take Femara which would make me produce more eggs & ovulate (I don't ovulate w/o drugs anymore). I am hoping that I am just freaking out for no reason & my period will start in the next day or two. The weird thing is I had my PMS last week & everything, but where is Aunt Flo.
I called the doctor today, b/c I am freaking out and explained what was going on, of course it was the receptionist that answered and told me that they would call me today, & it is now after 6:00pm, obviously they are closed & I received NO phone call. I really don't appreciate them not calling me when I have questions.
WARNING, GROSS DETAIL: The weird thing is that throughout all the light flowage I have had, I have only had the bright red blood when I have had a BM, and I guess I am pushing that I excrete some of the lining. I really don't know, I am very confused. I just don't want to miss out on another month.
If anyone has any insight PLEASE share!!!
Have a great day!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I don't have real experience in this, but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you!! Hope AF shows up soon.
xoxo
Actually, when I read your last post I wondered if what you were describing was your period. I always have VERY light periods and the last 3 days (of my total 6 days) is the brown stuff. I don't know...
Haven't you been on medicine to help keep your cycles shorter/regular? Are you on that now?
I hope your dr can help answer your questions and get this figured out for you. I know you don't want to wait anymore!
I'll be thinking of you (and Jeremy)! Let me know what happens!
Carrie
I hate it when the doctor's office doesn't call you back. I've actually had them not return my call when I have been hemorrhaging blood, with clots the size of my palm. Yuck, huh?
I hope your doctor's office calls you back tomorrow. Otherwise, call them so often that the receptionist gets annoyed and finds out your answer for you.
Post a Comment