So I am heading off to Chicago today. I got my hair done last night. I decided to just go w/ the highlights & lowlights. It looks really good. Not as dark as I might have wanted it, but I really like it. I also love the fact that I can get my hair highlighted, lowlighted, cut, eyebrows waxed, tip $15 & still have the total be $85. My hairdresser rocks!!! I will attach pics from this weekend when I get back Monday so you can see the new do. They might be a bit hysterical b/c I like to take "individual pics" as I call them, when I put alcohol in me! Oops!
I just wanted to start this sentence off w/ so, and then I realized I did that alot so I apologize. I guess I just really like that word.
Sorry I haven't had time to comment on very few of your blogs. I have been keeping up, but try not to stay on the Internet too much at work & I still have been to lazy to try to fix mine at home. I will be better next week.
Okay so I have someone else that needs a prayer. My cousin was born very mentally disabled. She has been in a home for many years now. She can't function at all on her own, can't speak, just very mentally disabled like I said before. Anyway, my mom just told me that she has had internal bleeding for the past couple days & they have ruled out the top & bottom half of her body, which I don't know what that really means, except for the fact that they have no idea what is going on with her. I think she was doing a little bit better yesterday, but I think she could use a prayer if you are up for it.
Also Shawndra (from the cancer blog) got out of surgery yesterday & they removed all sorts of things from her stomach, & were able to get alot of the cancer out. There is still cancer in there, but her prognosis is much better. So please pray for a fast & easy recovery for her & that her cancer can be killed with upcoming chemo.
HAVE A GREAT DAY & WEEKEND!
Beth
** I forgot to add that I am feeling better. I am still tired, but nothing like I felt yesterday. I hope that a little RB&V (red bull & vodka) will help me get through the night tonight!!! Thanks for all your well wishes yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Have a good trip, hope you got out before the snow or at least that the snow doesn't slow you down.
Be careful and have a great weekend! Look forward to hearing from you when you get back!
Have a good Chicago trip! I can't wait to see pictures of your new hair!
I'll pray for those, of course. :)
have a fantastic time in chicago! bring lots of warm clothes! :)
I too just highlighted my hair. what a huge difference it makes in how I feel. a visit with my hairdresser is like drinking a bottle of really nice pinot. you are guaranteed to feel good.
Post a Comment