Monday, March 31, 2008

2 Weeks Down, 2 To Go!!!

Two weeks ago today I found out that my eggs were all on the bad side AGAIN, and I would have to wait one month before we would have the possibility of getting pregnant. The last two weeks have gone by a lot faster than I thought they would, but normally the first 2 weeks go by the fastest, it is the next 2 weeks that I will be counting down the days to find out again.

I have been having some cramping and it doesn't feel good. I know I should be starting my period anyday now, so I am hoping it gets here soon to get this process started again.

Jeremy ends his "Biggest Loser" competition today. He has lost 50 pounds in the past 3 months. I am so proud of him. The guy that he is really close w/ didn't show up for the weigh-in, so if he doesn't show up by the end of the day Jeremy will win by default, even though I think he would have won anyway. I can't believe he has lost so much weight. He did this same thing about 4 years ago, and so I hope this time he is able to maintain his healthier lifestyle & work-out regimen.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs (non-IF) about a baby with cancer. He had his second bone marrow (I think) transplant a couple months ago, but still hasn't completely recovered. In the past week or so he hasn't been doing good at all, & last night that had to put him back on a ventilator & they said only 50% of the kids come off of them alive. I can't imagine watching my one year old suffer like that for a year straight. So please say a prayer for them & everyone suffering from diseases like that.

We are going out to dinner tonight w/ Jeremy's family. I am excited, we are going to this Japanese Steakhouse that we love, & Jeremy will actually get to enjoy fattening food. The only problem is I have severe stomach issues when I eat certain foods & anything I eat at this place sends me straight to the restroom. I wasn't even able to make it all the way home one time, we had to stop halfway there. It is pretty sad & kind of embarrassing b/c we always have to skip out right away otherwise I am in BIG trouble. By now his whole family knows about my stomach issues, but it is still embarrassing. I think my biggest problem is that I am lactose intolerant and yet I still inhale anything & everything w/ dairy products. Probably not the smartest idea, but I can't help it. I love food. Jeremy was laughing at me not that long ago, b/c someone was saying how cheese constipates you. I was arguing w/ them telling them that cheese sends you straight to the bathroom w/ diarrhea. We finally decided that cheese just sends me directly to the bathroom, but it does actually clog most people up. Interesting, the things you learn.

I think that is it for today! Have a great Monday.
Beth

6 comments:

Morrisa said...

I'm praying that all the follies are on the good side this time!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm glad you are halfway to another shot!

Way to go, Jeremy! That is awesome.

s.e. said...

I'm glad you're half way there! I am not lactose intolerant but understand the getting sick at the restaurant issue. If I remove too much fat from my diet and then eat out I have the same problem. When I am stressing about it, I take a anti-diarrehea tablet before I even start eating!

Maria said...

I hope AF shows up soon, you're almost there.

Congrats to Jeremy...that is amazing!

Angie said...

I'm hoping the next two weeks fly by and that your follies are on the good side this time!

Also, congrats to your husband - that is really impressive!

Amy said...

Hoping that everything goes the right way this time!

Congrats to Jeremy!

Too freakin' funny about the cheese thing!

Have a fab. week! Thinking of you always!