Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ready for the week to be over

Nothing really new today. The weather was beautiful here today, above 70 degrees which feels like heaven after the winter we have had. I can't wait for spring & summer. Jeremy's parents have a lake house & we always go alot & I am really looking forward to it.

So I just realized that as long as my period begins on time if this next cycle doesn't work, I will have 2 chances to become pregnant before Mother's Day. I hate that I think that way, but I remember last year thinking, if I can just get pregnant before Mother's Day. Well here I am a year later & that is still my goal. Jeremy & I will be driving 16 hours home that day & I am really not looking forward to it at all. I know that it actually might be better being with just him rather than my whole family with all their kids, but I just love being with my family & I hate being left out of events & so I know that Mother's Day this year is probably going to suck.

Okay, well not much to say today, so have a great day & night!

Beth

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm dreading Mother's Day this year. I always plan for different events to, although I tend to focus more on weddings. I wanted to be pregnant at our friend's wedding last summer and now I am shooting for a different friend's wedding this summer.

Anonymous said...

Where are you going that is 16 hours away? That sounds like torture on a good day, let alone Mother's Day!

Hopefully you won't have to worry about not being pregnant on Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to put my name...

That was from me, Carrie.

Maybe I need to get a blog so I don't have to be the creepy anonymous comment-er!

Amy said...

I am dreading Mothers Day this year too. I was supposed to have William here with us.

Wishing you luck on being pregnant by Mother's Day!

(I snagged a song for my site...your idea on that is great BTW!)