Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Hey there, how are you all doing? I was so excited to receive 7 COMMENTS!!! Thanks for all your support ladies, it means alot. I feel alot better about my decision with keeping my blog to myself for now w/ all of your alls input. I am glad I asked everyone before I did it.

So I don't have much to talk about today so I'll ramble.

Yesterday kind of sucked. I just felt icky. I could feel my stomach doing the weird things it does when you are on your period. I just didn't feel up to doing anything. I went home & lounged around all night. Tonight I will probably do the same. I think I am going to cook homemade pizza which is always tasty. I am also going tanning when I get off work. Like I said before I am going to Chicago on Friday, and so I have been trying to get a bit tan so I don't look so white compared to my buddies.

Oh yeah, about Chicago, I didn't cancel my hair appointment. I still haven't decided if I am going to go through with everything. I definitely need a cut & my eyebrows waxed, but I don't know if I will get it dyed or highlighted yet. We'll just have to see.

So I have 2 blogs on my site that have nothing to do with infertility. They are both blogs about life with cancer. One of them is from a girl here in MO that is a couple years older than me. She is going through an extremely hard time with her cancer & is going to have surgery tomorrow to find out whether the cancer has spread throughout her organs. Please say a few prayers for her in the next couple days. If you want to check out her blog, it is listed on the right side of my blog.

Okay, well have a good night. I am off work soon & ready to get out of here!!!


Beth

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Do you use fresh mozzarella on your homemade pizza? My pizza got so much better when I started doing that. It is so worth it. And if you buy the tiny little balls of it, you don't have to chop it up, just stick it on top.

Amy said...

Beth,
I checked out Shawndras blog, what a sad story and she is so courageous. You know they say there is 6 degrees of seperation. She is linked to Jen Ireland, I worked with Jen's Dad many moons ago. I rememberd Jen's story and how hard she fought and how courageous she was to fight. I am sure Shawndra is as strong as Jen. I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing her with us. I read part of her story and will have to catch up when I have energy!
Thanks again!