Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank God for Weekends!!!

So I am so ready for this week to be over. I am in such a frumpy mood. I just have had a terribly long day. My best friend from high school asked me to be in her wedding today so I was really excited. We were catching up on lost times & she was telling me about everyone that is pregnant & those that have recently had babies. It just put me in a bad mood. I can't wait for the day that it is me people are talking about. I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms!!!

Tonight we don't have anything really planned. I thought that we might do something for the Big 12 tournament, but not anymore, tonight at least. Tomorrow we have a lot planned, I was supposed to hang out with all the ladies on Jeremy's mom's side, but since his grandpa is sick they canceled. My neighborhood has a small St. Patty's Day parade in the morning so we will probably go to that & then maybe see my nephew wrestle (I hope he makes it to state), and then hopefully we'll make it downtown for the tournament festivities.

I found out that my sister got into law school today. It wasn't her first choice, but at least she got accepted somewhere, she will make a VERY fine lawyer, and I am so excited for her.

So sorry I am so moody & don't have anything really interesting to talk about. I will post Monday before I go to my appointment. I am so nervous.

Have a great weekend!
Beth

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am so ready for the weekend too. I'm not even doing anything interesting. We are going out to dinner tonight, but that is about it.