Hey there. Just thought I drop a few lines, b/c I probably won't have time after work. I am not having a very good day. I woke up with my throat swollen & I just feel like shit!!! I am so tired and a little drowsy. I really hope that I don't feel like crap the whole time I'm in Chicago.
I was just out running errands, and I started feeling very weak (I get that way when I am hungry & don't have a lot of sugar in me), so I got a snickers bar & ate it. I just realized I have melted chocolate all over my pants right around the crotch area b/c I was eating it in the car. Nice, huh!
So I just read up on my friend's blog again, I guess they have decided to go through with a huge evasive surgery to try to get out as much cancer as possible. She is in surgery right now, so please say a prayer for her & her family.
Have a good day!!!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hope you feel better enough to enjoy yourself in Chicago!! And I will keep your friend in my thoughts!!
Ugh, I'm so sorry that you're feeling a bit under the weather, and so sorry about the chocolate stain.
I'll be keeping your friend and her family in my thoughts and prayers.
PS- I'll also get week from low blood sugar. I have to eat every three hours.
Oh, no, I hope you feel better soon! Sickness is no good.
Sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Have fun in Chicago! Another weekend without Beth...and next weekend I am going home. Hopefully we will be able to get together soon.
Carrie
Hope you feel better! LOVE your blog! I read it often!! Keep it up girl!
Post a Comment