So I have been sick this week & have just completely forgot to blog the last two days. I don't feel good again today, but I have so much to do before my bar coding system training on Monday that I had to come in & probably will tomorrow for a bit too:(
I have been doing well though. No tears shed since Monday so that is always good. Like I said above I have a lot to do, so I better get working, but I just wanted everyone to know I am still alive & kicking.
I'll post again if I have time.
Have a great weekend.
Beth
***
Yuck, I am still at work. I am getting ready to leave, but at least I have made up some of my sick time from this week. So just wanted to say hi again.
Okay I still hope you have a great weekend.
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am sorry you don't feel good! I hope you feel better soon!
Glad you are feeling better about your results but sorry you are sick!
Eww...and working on a Saturday!
I guess this means I won't be seeing you this weekend?
Carrie
Beth, I'm sorry you feel icky! It's been going around! I had it a few weeks ago, not sure that I ever actually got over it!
I hope you have a good weekend and enjoy our (fingers crossed) last snow of the season!
I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment