Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friday's Almost Here!!!


Not much new today on the homefront. Work has gone by really slow today. I am getting a bar coding system & so I am in the process of customizing everything before they get here to train me in a couple weeks. I am so excited, I have been campaigning for this for over a year & it is finally in the works.



Random thought, I don't know if anyone is much into TV, but I am a huge reality TV junkie, well actually just a TV junkie for that matter. I love American Idol, Survivor, Bachelor, Big Brother, all the shows that haven't been playing forever, and my new favorite is Lipstick Jungle. Please watch it, I love it so much & I want everyone to love it so they renew it next season. Lindsey Price is in it, and I just love her. She is the one that was on 90210 and married to Steve & had the cute little baby in that show. I just giggle at the show & Jeremy just laughs at me. Anywho, I am excited to go home tonight & eat my pot roast & watch on my shows. Oh I also love Biggest Loser. Jeremy is doing a Biggest Loser contest at his work & the winner gets I think $400. I really hope he wins. He has already lost 40 pounds and I don't think he is done. Don't get me wrong he wasn't by any means obese before, but he was carrying more weight around then he needed to. He has worked so hard the last couple months to shed the pounds & I am so proud of him. He works so hard & such long hours at work & then goes to the gym for over an hour & doesn't get home each night until about 8:30pm. I know he feels so much better about himself, I am just so proud of him!!! And he is quite the hottie! He is going to Vegas in May for a friend's bachelor party & I keep teasing him that he is going to get all sorts of chicks there.



So my computer is finally working at work so I will try to attach a couple pics if I can figure it out.



Have a great night!

Beth


*** I couldn't figure out how to add pics to my post, so I put them on the side. Will someone please explain??? Thanks. B

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

When you are in the Create Post section of blogger, click on the picture icon thingy at the top. It is to the right of the spellcheck. It will open a new window or tab and you can upload photos from your computer.

HereWeGoAJen said...

And I just wrote that without looking at your pictures! Lucy is really cute. I love that she has Christmas clothes. My dogs do too. I also love your new hair color.

Candi said...

There's a new show on Discovery Health called "Quint-essential". Check it out...reminds us of what we could be in for!!

Maria said...

Love your pics, very cute!!