Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I LOVE SPRING!

It is just past 8am & I am having a great day! It feels so great to wake up to a bit of sunlight & not pitch blackness. When I was walking into work today the birds were chirping. I just feel like it is a great day to be alive!!!

I have been doing great lately. I am waiting for AF now. I haven't started yet, which is kind of worrying me again this month. I haven't had any spotting, which I usually do & I should start any day. I was really crampy a few days ago, but yesterday I felt nothing. I am just worried about what is going on inside my body. I guess I can't do anything about it so I should stop freaking out.

JEREMY WON!!! He lost 50 pounds. I am so proud of him. The guy that was really close with him didn't even show up for the weigh in. He called and said he had only lost a little over 40 pounds & so that wasn't going to be good enough. I bought Jerm 2 rounds golf at this nice golf course in Kansas City as a surprise & he was so excited. He deserves it. His boss wasn't happy that Jeremy now weighs a few pounds less than him & wanted to have a round 2 of the Biggest Loser. Jeremy kept telling him no, but then said he would. So he could win another $50 if his boss loses again.

I start kickball tomorrow. I am really nervous. I hope that I do good, but we'll see. I am just am not in shape at all & so it could get interesting.

Have a great day!!!

Beth

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Way to go, Jeremy! That is totally awesome!

Amy said...

Again, congrats to Jeremy!

I hope AF joins you soon! Kick ball will be fun, I'm jealous that you are playing that! It sounds like fun! Enjoy and have fun!

Maria said...

Congrats Jeremy!!

That truly is an amazing weight loss.

I hope you had fun at kickball.

Come on AF!