Well still no sign of AF ANYWHERE! Where the hell could she be, seriously!!! What is taking so long for her arrival??? I am so curious as to what the fuck is going on inside my god damn body it is ridiculous!!! I couldn't sleep last night b/c all I thought about was this. I mean I found out on March 17th that my eggs were on the bad side. At the time, being very naive & not thinking straight, I told myself that I only had 4 weeks to wait until I would hopefully see eggs on the good side. Here we are 5 days away from the 4 weeks being up & I haven't even started my period which means I have 2 more weeks once that comes. I just feel so stupid thinking about how I thought these weeks would be hard but I could get through them, it was only 4, but here we are almost to 4 & now it is looking like it is going to be more like a 6 week wait. Okay I know I rambling, but I am just frustrated.
I really enjoyed reading all of your stories in my comments section & really appreciate you all taking the time to tell them to me. It does settle my nerves hearing about others with blocked tubes. I just don't think I had found some of your all's blogs & so I hadn't heard of many people, hardly any, with that problem & was feeling quite confused. I am not glad that others are in my boat, but it does allow me to feel a bit more comfortable.
I think I am going to call me RE today & ask if they have any ideas as to what is going on with me this cycle. I think I am going to ask them if an ultrasound would shed any light on the mystery, and if so if there is any way they would be able to classify the examine as irregular periods instead of IF so it would be covered by the insurance. I don't think that is asking too much, b/c right now that is the exact reason for getting the ultrasound, but I just don't know. Before I found out about the blocked tube, I received an ultrasound & they were able to cover it under irregular periods b/c it's the truth, I have some really fucked up, irregular periods. We'll see, I think I have to try, otherwise I might go crazy. I will keep you posted.
Alright, I better get back to work!
Have a great day!
Beth
******
So I just talked w/ the nurse practitioner & she didn't really know what was going on either. She said that she would get me in tomorrow to check my lining. I also asked her about if I would have to pay & she said NO!!! She said it would be covered by the insurance b/c of the reasons!!! Yipee!!! So hopefully we will find out some info tomorrow to shed some light on this VERY frustrating month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Stupid AF, torturing you like this! I hope your doctor can give you some answers soon.
I hope AF shows soon! I always have to wait for AF and usually have to take something to make her come so I can relate (although mine is due to PCOS and not to blocked tubes.)
I stumbled across your blog while searching for others dealing with IF.
I hope AC shows up soon for you! The hardest part is being ready to move forward and waiting for your next cycle.
(I have PCOS, so like the pp, I usually have to take Provera to start AF...but for some reason, I've been on AF since Jan 22 - and there's not reason why. Sigh.)
So sorry that you have to wait so long to move onto the next cycle - that is beyond frusrating! I hope you get some answers tomorrow and I'm sure glad you don't have to pay. Good luck!
I'm a little late answering, but I'll still put in my story.
(trigs)
I had a blocked tube "suddenly" appear once I started ttc again. I had a HSG way back when and things were clear. But, due to the birth of baby2, things changed. No dye spilled out of righty.
We thought I just had a blocked tube until they did an HSS. This is when they found that the reason my tube was blocked was because my uterus was 70% filled with scar tissue. I've had 3 surgeries since last summer and as of the beginning of January, all scar tissue is cleared out and the newest HSG showed a clear tube.
Have they tried to clear your tube with surgery?
Ugh. I'm so sorry that AF is late and that you have to wait longer to start your next cycle.
Good news about the u/s and it being covered by insurance. Hopefully it will shed some light on the issue.
I know how frustrating waiting can be. Who knew that so much of trying is waiting? Glad they are willing to bring you in! Hope you gain some insight (no pun intended!).
you are in my prayers. af is a bitch...we should beat her ass!
Post a Comment