So I am feeling a bit down today. I just am not feeling confident about this pregnancy thing going on & I am so scared that this dream will end Thursday morning. I still feel a little uneasy, but a little less than the past few days, which makes me nervous. My boobs don't hurt yet which makes me nervous. I have been crampy every once in a while, which makes me nervous. And I've miscarried before, which makes me nervous. I am just so scared. I hope that all my fears are unwarranted & Thursday we hear our baby's heartbeat & I will be able to relax a bit, but I just don't know.
We told Jeremy's parents last night. They each said they both secretly thought that is why they had to come down for dinner, but his brother & girlfriend had no idea. Everyone was so excited & it was a cry fest like I said, but I did good. It was just how I wanted it to be for telling them.
I have completely broken out again. I think it is all the stress I am putting myself under. I just am so scared. I know I have said that 10 million times, and it is probably getting really old, but I don't know how to explain it any other way.
Any of you that have been pregnant, do my symptoms sound common for a good pregnancy? Are any of you in the same time frame as me? What are you feeling like? I just can't wait for Thursday to be here so I can either start relaxing or start grieving, but I am praying & hoping for the first!!!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats to you both & here's to a happy & healthy pregnancy. Boy, just don't know what worrying is until you're pregnant. Even tho, my sons are 13 & 10 yrs old, (time flies, just pregnant a few yrs ago...)I'm also a pediatric RN x 25 yrs, first thing they teach you in nursing school is every pregnancy is different. So what, your boobs don't hurt, your body is doing everything perfect, a beta of 13,000, Wow! The cramping sounds completely normal for implantation & ligaments starting to stretch in response to the hormones flooding your system. Also, this can also cause Serious Skin breakouts. :o) Here's my best for a wonderful appt on Thursday w/strong heartbeat to reassure you. Best, Martha
My skin is breaking out like crazy. It did at 6 weeks too. My boobs didn't hurt at that point. I've had a lot of cramping too. All your symptoms sound fine to me. (I don't have morning sickness almost at all, even now. Some 30% of women don't get it. So don't worry that you are feeling okay.)
Just wanted to stop by and give you a hug, after having a miscarriage I was that way through my entire subsquent pregnancy. I think the anxiety increases the closer and closer each u/s gets. Just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. Prayers up!!
I've gotten a lot of advice from people who had little to no symptoms. You're pregnant!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment