Monday, April 28, 2008

Holy Shit, I am REALLY pregnant!!!



I got back from the doctor's office a while ago & everything looks GREAT!!! Baby is due December 9th, like I thought. Heart rate was 158 BPM, which she said was good. We picked a hospital this weekend & so the nurse gave me recommendations for OBs. I will call today & hopefully set that up & then we are set for a normal pregnancy. Thank you all so much for your comments, I am really starting to relax. Yesterday, I was reading out of my pregnancy books & it hit me that everything that I am feeling IS normal for a pregnancy & I am just paranoid but odds are I will have a baby THIS December. I can't wait. So I attached the pics from today, doodle looks great (but they are a little hard to see)!!!


Have a good day!

Beth

9 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I am so glad! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOO! This is fantastic news! And we have the same due date! Congratulations on your doodle!

Amy said...

Beth,
Congratulations! I am curious as to what hospital you are going to. My O.B.s office is awesome but they only deliver at 2 hospitals in town. I do know there are a couple of hospitals you may want to avoid. Email me, tractorpoor at aol dot com, and I will fill you in!

Again, congrats to you!

Angie said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news and I am so happy for you.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful baby pictures and that's fabulous you are feeling more at ease. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. My husband and I joked that they should teach a course called "Paranoid Parenting 101" to help deal with all these thoughts and feelings. We've all had them and still get them! Best, Martha

s.e. said...

Please let your heart be at ease. You have ultrasound pictures to prove you are truly pregnant. It's good to hear you feeling more relaxed and yes, the odds are in your favor! Congrats!

Ashley said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG. CONGRATS TO YOU. I STILL CANT BELIEVE THE EGG FLOATED TO THE OTHER TUBE. THATS GOD!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG IT IS http://ashnicole1129.blogspot.com/

I TRY TO PUT FACTS DOWN, CONGRATS BETH!!

Anonymous said...

I just had to say it again...CONGRATS AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

Yea!!!! Carrie

Candi said...

That is AWESOME! I am so happy that you got to see that everything is going good. It is all so surreal, isn't it??