Friday, April 4, 2008

Irregular Cycles

TGIF!!! I am so glad it is Friday. We are not going to have too big of a weekend, but that will be nice. We are hosting Jeremy's parents & grandparents for a big taco lunch tomorrow so we have a lot to prepare, but it is supposed to be in the high 60's so I am excited!!!

I still haven't started my period. I have always had somewhat of irregular periods, but lately it is so frustrating. My cycles are usually 30-31 days which sucks, especially since I read some girls (Jen) has 24 day cycles. That would be incredible, even though you would have your period more, for people w/ infertility issues it is a bonus. So I am on day 31 today. I haven't had any spotting this month which is a little abnormal & I have been really crampy which is also abnormal. It feels like it felt when I was miscarrying, so I don't know what that means since there was no way of me getting pregnant this month. I did notice in the shower this morning that my boobs are getting bigger, which usually happens 3-4 days before I start. But that kind of sucks if I have to wait 3-4 more days to start. I want to start this new cycle now. It is just so frustrating waiting. When we found out the eggs were on the bad side all I was thinking was 4 weeks exactly & I could start over. I forgot that my cycles were longer than 28 days & especially after the miscarriage they have been longer than 30-31 days. Oh well, but I am ready!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Beth

3 comments:

Don said...

May God continue to bless you and your husband.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yeah, I got to squeeze in a couple more tries because of that, but they were never consistently 24 days. Once I even went 29 days, just to mess with my head. I was averaging about 26 days, but getting shorter all the time.

Angie said...

Isn't it annoying that when we don't want our period to show up' it does and when we do want it to, it doesn't? Seriously? That sucks.

I hope it shows soon and you can get this show on the road!