

We just got back from the doctor's office & I am very proud to say I am pregnant with a doodle that has a beating heart!!! It was so incredible to hear & see the heart thumping in doodle's little body. I feel so much more comfortable now. I still told him I wanted to come in again in a little over a week, & then after that I think I will be off to a regular OB.
I am so excited, I can't even explain it. He said that once there is cardiac activity, the chances of carrying the baby to term go up to 90%, so I feel pretty comfortable with that number. I know I still am going to be a nervous wreck, but not nearly as bad as before.
Thank you so much for your support, I have really needed it this week & I feel so much better now.
Looks like my kickball career is over before it started. Oh well, this is WAY worth it!
Have a great day!
Beth



9 comments:
Woo Hoo! I have been following your blog. Keep the good thoughts going. And know, that a blog friend in Philadelphia is praying for you.
Oh, hooray! I have been thinking about you! I am so glad!
What a beautiful picture of your Doodlebug!
Yay! This is amazing news! Congrats!
Hi, Beth, that's fabulous, and I'm really proud of you for advocating for yourself to be seen by MD next week. If nothing else, it will make you and DH feel better which is priceless. Any MD whether OB or Pediatrician who is worth their license will encourage you to call or come in for any concerns, Big or Small. You will be a great mom, you already ARE! Here's to a wonderful pregnancy and my sincere wishes to you both to enjoy it and your sweet babe who will be here before you know it, Martha
Amazing news. Now you really can try to relax. 90 percent makes wonderful odds that you will be holding your little doodle soon! Just imagine what he had to go through to get here. You have a miracle inside of you!
Just found you at Lost and Found and wanted to extend my warmest congratulations! Now you can start worrying about gender, names, and nursery decor!!!
Yeah!!!! Such good news!! I have been thinking about you all day and I am soooooo glad everything turned out!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! (Too bad I can't check your blog at work...I wouldn't have been so worried all day!)
So remember on Friday when Jeremy said that the baby was about the size of his tiny piece of food? He was right...your picture on your sidebar says that HE is the size of rice! What a smart guy he is!
Carrie
Yeah, I'm smiling to myself here, ear to ear. I'm so happy for you and your doodle!!
OOHHHHH! I am so happy to see that! You've got a true miracle baby!!
Post a Comment