So I felt awful last night, horrible diarrhea (sorry, tmi). I woke up with a sore throat & aching bones & stomach. I was so nervous that it might hurt the pregnancy that I called my regular doctor. I was too embarrassed to contact the RE b/c I have already called them 3 times this week. The doctor told me to call the RE, so I did. The nurse thought I would be fine that my stomach was just aching b/c of the diarrhea. I felt much better mentally after speaking with her.
I am still a pretty nervous about Monday's u/s, but w/ all your comments, I am starting to relax a bit. I just want this so bad & I am so scared I could lose it.
I can't wait to go home tonight & just relax. I love weekends!!!
Have a great one.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ugh, so you didn't escape nasty food poisoning, so sorry :o( Please keep your hydration up and I hope you can relax and think positive thoughts and have faith in your body's ability to nourish the life within. I hope you can lay around, catch up on Reality TV (I totally love, love, love Project Runway, and hope to eat at Hell's Kitchen not too far from our home in Southern California) plus lots of naps,be waited on by J, take walks, and visualize healthy happy beings yourself included. Think I mentioned have been a pediatric/LDR, mother/baby nurse, high risk pregnancy RN since you were 1 y/o!(OMG!!)still work in peds nursing and love it, plus blessed mom of two very wonderful boys, ages 13 and 10 y/o, but in all things related to parenting including gestating, you kind of have to give into a "higher power" whether that's spiritual for you or just the wonder of life and the wisdom of our bodies and babies in knowing what to do. Hope you have a nice weekend, Martha
I forgot to tell you, Beth, that calling your RE 3x in a week is NOTHING! I have had some parents call me three times before lunch. It is what we are here for. Please, please always contact your doctors for any concerns.(I know I sound like a public service announcement) It is so worth the peace of mind and much easier for everyone, baby, mommy, daddy, and doctors/nurses included. Best, Martha
Martha thank you so much for your comments. I swear you are my little angel, you always know the right thing to say, and mostly you have been the one to ease most of my fears. I REALLY appreciate your knowledge, so please keep it coming!!! Thanks again.
Beth
Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon! I called my RE myself this morning with a health related question. You are not alone.
I'm so sorry you got sick. That's never fun. I'm glad the nurse was reassuring.
I'm praying really hard for Monday's u/s!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Beth, you made my day. I have to get my act together and sign up as an official blogger. I am delighted to share my experiences and support you and your family in some small way. Take good care, Martha
I'm sure everything will be just fine. Even though it sucks to be sick. I hope you feel better soon.
I can't wait for the ultrasound!
Post a Comment