Monday, April 21, 2008

Dreadful Monday

It's Monday again and I am already ready for Friday. I have such a busy week this week & I am not looking forward to it at all.

Tonight we have to go out to dinner w/ 2 couples from Jeremy's old work. I really like both, however, one of the girls, the last time we went out to dinner, was wasted before we left our house, and I just was so annoyed. I think I am completely turned off by them now, and am not looking forward to going tonight. I am the type of person that doesn't drink at all during the week except for maybe in a blue moon (not now at all, of course). I don't really enjoy drinking during dinner, b/c I love food too much & I think that they don't usually mix. I usually only drink when I am going on on the town on a weekend night. This girl was shit-canned & her & her boyfriend had brought his son, so they were driving him home drunk. How tacky & unsafe can you be. I am the type of person that always thinks about the consequences & do not do too risky of behavior & so I am annoyed sometimes when people don't think & are careless. So anyways, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I am NOT looking forward to tonight, but I am hoping I am wrong & I have a good time, b/c I know Jerm is looking somewhat forward to it.

Tuesday night is BON JOVI!!! I can't wait. There is 8 of us going & so it is going to be so much fun. It will be the last time I have to play "not-pregnant" in front of our friends, b/c we shouldn't see any of our friends again for a couple weeks & that is when we are going to spill the beans!!!

We also need to go look at hospitals this week. My GYN doesn't take my insurance anymore, like I told you all in an earlier post, and I transferred to someone else but not totally committed. My RE said to tour a few hospitals & then let him know the ones I like best, and he will recommend doctor's for those hospitals to be my OB. I actually am thinking about changing my insurance to PPO in May so that way I can go back to my old GYN, but we'll see. Right now my insurance is free, so that has a lot of benefits obviously.

I have had a bit of discharge today that doesn't look like previous days. Gross, I know, but is this normal??? I am worried, that something is going wrong. It isn't too bad, I just noticed that when I pee that when I wipe, it is a little darker than just pee??? I don't know, probably over analyzing it, b/c it isn't spotting or bleeding.

**********
edited story below to not sound like such a bitch, even though I know I wasn't in the wrong
**********

We had a pretty good weekend in STL. The wedding was great, she looked beautiful & I got to see all my friends. I was so tired though. There was a 2 1/2 hour break in between wedding & reception & all our friends came back to where we were staying so I wasn't able to nap. Once I started dancing, I had a good time though. I did have a bit of an incident w/ one of my drama queen friends. Her husband tends to start fights at big events & Jeremy sometimes gets annoyed w/ that. I don't dislike this guy, but him & his wife together sometimes are just too much for us. At one point, Jeremy was like I hate Jordan. Jeremy was wasted, so I just told him to quit being mean, but I thought it was weird he brought that up out of nowhere. Anyways at the end of the night Jordan came up to me and said, "are we going to do this now or later?" I am so confused at this point & asked him what he was talking about. He went on to tell me I had asked Katie (wife) and another one of my friends to get out of a picture that I wanted of me w/ my 2 best friends. I was so confused, completely sober & was like WTF!!! Anyway, I went to try to talk with her & she wasn't having it. She was being so stupid, she was wasted & so I was still pretty confused. I learned from a couple of my other friends that for the past couple hours she had been up there crying saying I had told her & another girl to get out of the picture that I wanted of my 2 best friends & me. I am not an evil person, & so I would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings or exclude them. I told her it was a misunderstanding, but she wouldn't talk to me. I was so annoyed b/c she can be such a fucking drama queen & I knew she had fabricated the story & was trying to get everyone including her parents that were there against me. When we left I found out from Jeremy that Jordan had come up to him and said "why is your wife being mean to my wife." Are we fucking 12, are you kidding me? If I upset you, come talk to me, don't bring our husband's in this, we are no longer in high school, we are what I like to call adults!!! I also found out she was standing at the top of the balcony flipping me off, real mature. I left & figured I would talk with her the next day. She called my best friend that I was staying with the next day & had acted like nothing happened, when she was rude to her too, I was even more annoyed. She called me later on yesterday, and tried to make small talk, finally I brought up the night & told her she misunderstood, she blew things WAY out of proportion & she was wasted & I was sober. She apologized but still acted like a wounded fucking puppy dog. I couldn't remember the incident for the life of me & new it was a misunderstanding, but I remembered this morning that I did ask Jeremy to take a pic of my 2 best friends & me, but is that a sin. Yeah I think she was standing there, but she never posed & I asked her to leave like she told everyone else. I asked myself if I should feel bad, but then I decided that no we are not in high school, I should be able to take a picture with my 2 best friends w/o having to baby those around me. I am just annoyed. We have always butt heads a bit b/c I don't let her act like the world revolves around her & so I think that gets on her nerves, and so she tries to pick fights alot w/ me. Sorry for venting, but I wanted to get it off my chest (which has been very sore lately), so thanks for listening!!!

Have a good Monday.
Beth

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That does sound bratty. I can't handle people who behave like that. Drives me crazy!

Yes, that is normal.

Candi said...

Soooooo jealous about Bon Jovi!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the stupid girls you have to be around!! Hope they don't ruin your weekend/night!

Have fun at Bon Jovi!!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign again!!

That was me, Carrie!!