

So I just wanted to add a couple pics. I added a couple of what I looked like at 12 weeks. I also added a couple from this weekend.
Also I think I forgot to do "How I felt at 11 weeks" so I didn't want to miss 12 weeks, so here it goes.
How I felt during Week 12:
Mentally:
Okay, I still think about everything that could go wrong daily, but it doesn't consume as much time as it used to. I am trying to enjoy these days and set the worry aside, b/c I know there is nothing I can do about it.
Physically:
Pretty good. I felt my tiredness subside a teeny bit on most days, so that is nice. My boobs don't hurt as bad, but they are still pretty painful.
I haven't felt uneasy in probably a month, minus 1 or 2 times. I feel like I got really lucky. I can really tell my stomach is sticking out more at times. I do find that in the mornings I think it shrinks a bit, which scares me, but during the day it expands, and I have noticed this quite a few days, so I hope that is normal.
All and all, I feel pretty good.
Have a good day.
Beth



7 comments:
Sounds like you are doing great! And you have a very cute little belly!
You look beautiful, glad you are feeling better. The belly bloating variation sounds normal to me. Your hair looks great curled, one hot mommy as they say. LOL, have a good one and delighted to hear you're relaxing some. Some things we can control, no drinking, no smoking during pregnancy, take your vitamins, blah, blah, but alot we can't and that's just the $ucK A$$ way it is! It's like can we just put in our order for our healthy young un with a side of curly dark hair and dimples? Ah, well.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I CANT BELIEVE YOUR 3 MONTHS NOW. IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS READING YOUR BLOG AND YOU WERE UPSET THE EGGS WERE ON THE "WRONG" SIDE. YAY!! THIS IS SO AWESOME. AND THE TUMMIE IS ADORABLE!!
HOLY SHIT! Your tummy is so cute! I can't believe how big you are already. But I guess when you are as small as you were to begin with, the baby doesn't have anywhere else to go!
So cute!
Carrie
My stomach changes shape depending on whether I have been sitting down, standing up, or laying down. I vote totally normal!
Isn't that just the cutest little tum! I'm glad you are doing well. I do believe that I'm with Jen, you are normal! Believe it or not! I hope the humidity isn't too hard on you this summer. This weather bites!
I love your little bump! Too cute :) Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment