Wednesday, July 9, 2008

18 week pics



Well here are the 18 weeks photos. Hope you like them. I have been cramping really bad today, but I feel the baby doing somersaults every once in a while, so I don't feel too worried, but it is a little uncomfortable. Face breakout came back like I had predicted, what can ya do???? Other than that I am doing pretty good.

My sister's (the one who's husband got the DUI) house got broken into when they were at our house helping w/ our fence. I feel really bad. Hopefully they catch the little bastards that did it.

Also my aunt is doing REALLY good. Thanks for the prayers.

Have a good night.

Image wouldn't add, I'll try again tomorrow, but I am going home now.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Wow!! You really popped! You look absolutely beautiful!

HereWeGoAJen said...

You look terrific!

My guess would be that the cramping is just everything stretching to make room. I've had some of that too.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You look great! Hmm, I think you might be having a boy, hmm. Sorry about the family drama w/BIL. I'm delighted your aunt is doing well.

nancy said...

I love how happy you look in each of these belly pics!