I can barely stand it, but I have 3 more days to wait until I find out the sex of the baby.
We are just so excited we can barely stand it. This weekend while laying out my BF saw the baby move on the outside, I told her Jeremy was going to be so jealous she saw it first.
So last night, while watching TV, I had Jeremy stare at my tummy while I felt the baby moving & he saw it. He also then put his finder on my stomach & was able to feel it. It was neat to see the look on his face, it was a pretty memorable one that I won't forget!!!
The baby has been moving more lately which is nice, but I sitll use the doppler about every other day when I haven't felt something & I take it with me when I go out of town just in case I get antsy.
I was STL this past weekend for my BF's couples shower. I let Jeremy go to a golf tournament instead, so once again I had to make the long drive by myself (& Lucy). Speaking of Lucy, I think all the traveling we have been doing lately has been really affecting her. We are on the go nearly every weekend, and so I think it is hard for her to adjust sometimes, I feel bad, but I want her to be w/ us & if she weren't I figure it would be messing her up even more b/c she still probably wouldn't get to stay home & we wouldn't be w/ her. After this coming weekend, we have 2 weekends at home & then after that we shouldn't be out of town again before the baby is born!!!
Life has been pretty good around here, just relaxing when I can & stressing out all the other times. I wish I could take like 2 weeks off work just to organize my house to feel comfortable about our December addition to the fam, but I can't so oh well.
Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I still keep up on all my reading, but sometimes I just don't have much to say.
How I felt during week 20:
Great. My face is still broken out a bit, but whatever. I am having more trouble sleeping at night, the body pillow hasn't begun to help yet, right now I am in the adjustment period & that sucks. I love feeling the baby move, I just can't believe it sometimes.
Have a great night!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad you are getting lots of movement! I haven't been using my Doppler as much lately either- just for when I get moments of panic. I stopped using it every night when the baby started kicking the Doppler probe. Plus, when the baby started moving a lot more, it got a lot harder to find the heartbeat with the Doppler.
That's great you have such an active baby! Do you have any intuition on Boy or Girl?
Poor Lucy, bet she will be glad to be home with you guys.
I'm so excited that the week has finally come! You'll have to let me know as soon as you find out!
Carrie
Post a Comment