Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bad Blogger

Sorry for not updating. I have been tired & busy, but mostly tired. We are doing landscaping in our backyard & my brother-in-law is helping so he has been coming over w/ my sister each night to help Jeremy. I want to have dinner for them to thank them for their help so that is what I have been busy doing at night. I am so ready for tomorrow's work day to be over so we can go to the lake.

I have been feeling really weird all day today. I have been having pains in my chest under my ribs. They aren't painful but uncomfortable. I have also felt semi-nauseous. Weird, and I want it to go away. I think I will be using the doppler as soon as I get home to make sure doodle is okay in there.

On Monday & Tuesday I had very painful headaches, thank the lord, but they have gone away today, don't know what that was all about.

I how I felt in week 16:

Pretty good. My face still is broken out, which is annoying, but I'll live. Other than that it was the usual, I get tired around 9:30pm & am exhausted by the end of the night, but I think it is b/c the baby is using my energy which is okay by me.

Anyway, sorry again. Hope all is well w/ all of you!!! Have a good night.
Beth

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Isn't the doppler great? I love mine.

You do sound like you've been busy! I hope you get a chance to rest a lot soon.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you feel better soon and that your weird pain is just the baby growing and putting more pressure on your internal organs. (lovely, isn't it?) Take good care and please keep us posted. Happy 4th of the July to you and have fun at the lake.

s.e. said...

Oh, the icky stuff is happening and you are not even complaining. What a wonderful pregnant girl you are. Enjoy your weekend and I hope you find it relaxing!

Candi said...

I'm all broken out too...only its not just my face. Its on my back, neck, and behind my ears, too. GROSS!