
Here are my pics at 20 weeks. Sorry about the coverage on my stomach, I think next time I will be pulling up my pants a bit higher.
Yesterday was such a crappy day. It started off w/ Jeremy being rude, and so that put me off for the rest of the day. I just felt that at any moment I could be in tears. It sucked & I am glad I am feeling much better today.
I went out & bought a body pillow yesterday. It kept me up most the night, but I do think it helped my right hip pain and maybe it will help my woddle too. I think it is just going to take some time to get used to.
I how I felt in Week 19.
Pretty good. I like being able to feel the baby, it is so different. It seems the baby is more active at night. Emotionally I have been doing pretty good.
Not much else knew here. Have a great day!
Beth



4 comments:
You look beautiful!!!! LOL, I actually got that shirt at Walmart. It came with a pair of capri leggings. It was only $10!
You look wonderful, as Usual. Sorry J is rude, it must be going around, my DH was a Major PIA last week. I hope the rest of your week is better. Thanks for your nice comment about the boys, swim team is a blast, glad to hear it was fun for you and your sister.
You look great! Happy halfway point!
Love the belly pics!!
Happy Halfway!!
Post a Comment