Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

So really our 3 year anniversary was yesterday, but I forgot to post it so I wanted to mention it today. We had a great day, nothing big b/c we had bought ourselves season tickets to the musicals in town for next year & that was pricey & all we could afford. Luckily some of our friends had a get together b/c of their engagement so we got to be w/ all our friends. Jerm did get me the Willow Tree "Cherish" which is the one w/ the woman pregnant holding her belly. I love it!!!

We find out the sex today. I couldn't sleep last night b/c I was so excited. I will post as soon as I can afterwards w/ some pics.

B

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jeremy! What a lucky guy! The Willow Tree sounds like such a thoughtful gift. Kevin and I like to get each other "experiences" for our anniversary too. This year it was our new puppy. Can't wait to hear the happy news today, thanks for the update.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy Anniversary! And many more...