Thursday, June 26, 2008

16 Week Pics



So here are my pics from 16 weeks. Hope you like them.


How I felt mentally & physicalled in week 15:


I had (& have) a yeast infection so that really sucked!!! I went to Vegas & went home early b/c I was the most sick I've been in this pregnancy. My face (forehead) is still broken out & I don't think that it is going to go away anytime soon (boo!). Other than that I felt pretty damn good. I bought the baby it's first gift since being pregnant. I bought it a little shirt from "House of Blues" at the hotel we stayed at in Vegas. It is really cute & small! I have been more tired & cranky I've noticed lately. I also feel pretty overwhelmed by my dirty house, dirtpile backyard & shitload of work at work. I am hoping a cleaning fairy visits my house & organizes everything, I think I need to continue dreaming. Oh I did have my first weird pregnancy dreams last week. I had three dreams, but one was about a guy I worked w/ (weird).


So the car looks good, I don't think the issues are going to be that big of a deal, so I am quite relieved.


Hope all is well with you all. I heard something on the radio today about Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garnier on the rocks maybe. I really like them together, so I hope it was a rumor!


Have a great night.

Beth

4 comments:

Candi said...

You look adorable!!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You look fabulous! The HOB tshirt sounds adorable. I hope you can take it easy soon. BTW, finally posted a picture of me (with my cat). Best, Martha

HereWeGoAJen said...

You are looking great!

I hope that the cleaning fairy comes soon! Send her to my house when you're done with her!

nancy said...

You look SO freaking cute.