Thursday, July 17, 2008

Howdy

Couldn't come up with anything better, sorry.

Thank you all for your comments for my friend Carrie. I know that she really appreciates your thoughts & prayers & so do I.

I think I will do a list like Jen does to update you w/ my life.

1. Lucy is still sick, she threw up 3-4 (can't remember) times in the middle of the night 2 nights ago. She is starving b/c the little parasite is eating her food but she throws up anytime she eats. I am temporarily transitioning her to canned food to help & only feeding her small amounts at a time. She didn't throw up last night so that is good.

2. Stressed b/c I have so much going on right now. I am going to the lake this weekend, so I have laundry, I need to disinfect the house, I need to clean the house, I need to grocery shop, I need to find my new car's bill of sale, I need to transfer tags to new car, I need to renew tags to old car, I am going to a show tonight & we leave tomorrow. Needless to say, last night I was running around w/ my head cut off & annoying Jeremy b/c I was annoyed myself. He was very helpful though & I hope he is again tonight.

3. Oh, I forgot in my free time I need to go to Target & see if they have this Royals hat I wanted to get him for his b-day (Saturday) and go to a locksmith to have them program our keyless remotes for the old car. Yikes.

4. I am going to see High School Musical tonight at an outside theatre. That should be fun, we are going to eat at my fav Mexican restaurant before so I am excited about that too!!

Okay I think that is it, continue to keep Carrie in your thoughts, I know that she is a very strong person and will get through this but right now is obviously grieving and so I want to do anything to make her feel better!!!

Have a good night!
Beth

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Try chicken and rice for Lucy. My dogs have always been able to keep that down and they love it. My vet also said that you can do ground beef and rice, but that you need to rinse the beef under water after it is cooked to get the grease out. (If you don't have all this extra meat around, I never do, just rice works fine. I sometimes stick a little bit of something else in it to make it more appetizing, like lunch meat or a bit of cheese.)

s.e. said...

You have too much going on. I hope you are able to relax when you finally get away! Have fun.

Morrisa said...

Poor Lucy :( Try to take care of yourself amist all this business.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend, you so deserve it. You work Hard, Girl! Also, hope Lucy's feeling better everyday.

Queenie. . . said...

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks last August. Even though I knew the statistics for miscarriage, it caught me completely off guard. Time was really the only thing that helped me feel better about it. The other thing that I wish I had known was that every woman is different, and no one can predict how things will move forward after miscarriage. My doctor had told me to expect things to be funky after the D&C, in terms of my next cycle. It turned out the cycle was fine. . .but I didn't get it for three months. The few cycles I had after that were a little weird. I so wish someone had told me to take whatever time I needed to heal, and to expect a few cycles of weirdness (I read it online, but no doctor said it). I wish her peace.

Ashley said...

20 WEEKS!! YAY!! ITS GOING BY SO FAST!! IM GOING TO GUESS ITS A BOY!!