Sorry couldn't come up with anything better so I recycled an old post title.
today was a pretty good day, got a lot done at work, so that is nice.
Lucy was sick, I can't remember if I mentioned that last post. She had thrown up 2 mornings in a row so I took her to the vet. It was awful they gave her 2 shots, one being penicil.lin. I have never seen a dog (or human for that matter) in so much pain. It was awful, I was almost in tears. Needless to say, I told my boss I wouldn't be coming back to work & took her home & we slept the rest of the day. She was feeling much better today.
Cramping has gone away mostly. I have been doing the doppler more to make sure baby is okay & he/she seems to be. I have my find out sex appointment scheduled for July 31st. I can't wait. We were going to try to do it on our anniversary (30th) but Jeremy has training, oh well. I can't wait to tell everyone & call the baby by name.
I got Jeremy to agree on the god parents plan. Looks like if we have a girl, my sister & her husband will be the god parents & if we have a boy, his brother & fiance will be the godparents. I think all parties will be satisfied with that!!!
No real big plans for this weekend, we have a friend's wedding tomorrow night, so that should be good times.
Have a great weekend.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad Lucy is feeling better. My dogs have been a little sick themselves.
Isn't the doppler awesome?
Post a Comment