
So I don't know if this is even true or not, but I had heard a while back that the hospitals don't try to save babies that are younger than 24 weeks. That has always stuck in my head, and all during this pregnancy I have been longing to hit today's milestone. I am so thankful I have made it to 24 weeks and I look forward to 16 more weeks. I am glad that I feel comfortable with the pregnancy now and I just pray that everything will work out for the best for Jeremy & I.
I attached pics of the furniture (we went w/ espresso, and ordered the 6 drawer dresser, dressing station w/ hutch & crib) we ordered and of the bedding we decided on. I am registering tonight w/ my mom & my MIL. I am really looking forward to it.
Thank you all for standing by me and keeping me company. This blog has really helped me along my journey.
Have a great night!
Beth



9 comments:
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BETH!! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AT 24 WEEKS NOW!! THAT SO WONDERFUL!! I LOVE THE BEDDING!! HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!
Yup. It's called "Viability". And it's true. If born today, your baby would have a 40% chance at survival. (and gains another 10% by next week!)
The furniture is beautiful! Great choice.
Really beautiful bedding and furniture. Congratulations on 24 weeks! It's has been my privilege and pleasure to stand beside you. Thank you so much for sharing and allowing me. Your daughter is a lucky lass. Have fun registering.
Fabulous choices for bedding and furniture! I love it.
So cute! I love what you have chosen!
Congrats on the biggest milestone of them all!
I believe at 24 weeks a baby is viable. I have been looking forward to this milestone too! I love the furniture and the bedding!
Beth, I wanted to clarify something you wrote about hospitals "won't save babies before 24 weeks", it's not that the doctors and nurses won't, we can't. Despite advances in medical technology and neonatology, 24 weeks is the limit for survival and quality of life. I hope your daughter is cooperative and comes when she is due like a very good girl!
CONGRATS on 24 weeks! Loooooooove the furniture and bedding! Nice choice!
Post a Comment