
Thought I would give a shout out to the United States during the Olympics.
Anywho, I am still here doing good. Two nights ago I barely slept. I was so miserable, my arms were cramping up and I was awake for about 2 1/2 hours in the middle of the night. I should have waited to watch the Olympics until then, but I got to see the rerun of it. Last night was much better.
I have been trying to find furniture for the nursery and having quite an annoying time doing so. I don't know about you guys, but I love the computer & shopping online. I love stores that have great websites that you can search through (reminds me of something else, I HATE it when websites don't have a search bar on their home page that is clearly identifiable!!!) and find what you need at ease. There are 2 stores in my area that have the worst websites. They link you to the manufacturers websites. I don't want to see their fucking websites, I want to know what the hell you have in stock or what can I order online through YOUR website & how much is it going to cost me. The manufacturers websites don't list prices either so you are screwed unless you go to the store. I am busy and want to do all of this online during my lunch break! Ugr!!!!!!!!!! And the stores freaking close at 6 on most nights. I am sorry, but I work, & you need to stay open at least until 7 or 8 for working people. I almost don't want to find anything at these places b/c I am so damn annoyed by their websites. But like it or not, I am going to visit them today, but I am not happy about it. We'll see if they can impress me by going in the store, b/c right now I hate them!!!
I posted my 22 week pics. Still feeling great. Week 21 was pretty easy. Connelly is moving around quite a bit now, but never too much for me. It is just amazing to feel that inside of you, so surreal, but I love it. Last night, I was pushing down on my tummy & felt something small move by my hand. Before this I think I have just felt her head, but it was definitely a limb of hers, it was pretty neat. I don't think this would ever get old.
Well your prayers worked, the lady at my work is PREGNANT!!! After 4 years of trying & 2 ectopics & numerous surgeries she got a BFP!!! She said her progesterone is low, I don't know what that means, but they are giving her pills to help it out. Please continue to pray for her & her pregnancy, I want so badly for this to work out for her. She is SO excited!!!
Alright, well I think that is it, have a great day!
Beth



4 comments:
You look great!
Congratulations to your friend at work!
You look adorable! Glad Connelly is being active! I LOVE it when Carter flips around...sometimes he gets up near my ribs because he likes to be upside down, but I would rather have a little pain as opposed to not feeling him at all!!
You look great, that's cute your little girl is so active. Sorry the furniture shopping is no fun, hoping that changes soon. I'm delighted for your friend and send her my best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Thanks for the update.
That belly is adorable!
Sorry furniture shopping is so frustrating! Have you looked at bedding yet?
What are you guys doing this weekend? We will be around so I hope we can see you. We need to talk no matter what!
Carrie
Post a Comment