Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello Again




I feel like I have been such a good blogger this past week, so pat on the back to me. I guess I have had a lot to say lately.


Thank you all for all the encouraging words on my milestone. Also I am glad that you all like the bedding & furniture, I am so indecisive so I am glad to have those decisions made.


I attached 24 week pics (+1 day, I forgot to take them last night, so we took them this morning). Too bad I didn't just take them, b/c I got my hair dyed today. I am very pleased!!!


How I felt in week 23:

Really good. My stomach has started to hurt when I lean over. It is like I am smushing things in my tummy that don't like to be smushed. It is pretty uncomfortable. Oh well.


Have a great night.

Beth

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You look good! Congratulations on week 24!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You look beautiful. Here's a >> couple pats on the back, you great little blogger you.

Candi said...

I LOVE your progress pics! You are such a cute pregnant girl!!

nancy said...

I FINALLY figured out why I secretly hate, okay, why I'm secretly jealous of your belly pics.

You are so freaking TAN. Not fair. No, not fair at all. Heh. Not fair - cause you are tan. Get it? Good lord, I'm a dork.

B's Mom said...

You have the cutest pregnant belly I have ever seen.