Well I am so ready to leave work once again. Today has gone by SOOOOOOO slow. I have had a helper back here w/ me for the past week, and so I am constantly having to find things for him to do which is sometimes hard. I definitely need the help, but sometimes I just don't how to delegate b/c most things I really need to do myself. That is the perfectionist & OCD coming out of me.
The past week has gone by pretty fast which has been nice. Jeremy and I have been bickering quite a bit lately which is frustrating. We are just really getting on each other's nerves. He will annoy me so I will nag at him to do something around the house, in turn he flips a devil switch and is extremely rude, in turn I get VERY angry, then he is angry and then we both are unhappy. It is not a very fun cycle and we have been going at it like that for quite a few days now. Don't get me wrong we have our good moments, but not that often. I don't know if the pregnancy has caused me to be more frustrated w/ him not being around the house as much to help me or what, but I know he has to work and I respect that, so I think that sometimes he should help out more and sometimes I need to just relax. I am VERY impatient though, so that is hard. I am completely rambling by the way, so sorry if nothing above makes sense.
I am really needing to visit Babies R Us to research the bottles. I registered for like 3 different types and have no idea what to choose. I think that I am going to go next week by myself so I can not feel rushed and take my time deciding what I want. I finally got all my shower dates set up which is nice. I am super excited, and I feel like I don't need to stress about finding dates anymore. My first shower is Oct. 11 and I can't wait. Sorry if that sounds selfish or superficial, but I am just being honest.
I have to go to a cousin's wedding this weekend, so hopefully we have a good time. But once again Jeremy was complaining about having to go tonight rather than tomorrow. Well let's think here, it is going to take us over 5 hours to get there and the wedding is a day wedding tomorrow AND we are coming home Sunday. Why wouldn't we leave tonight. Also him & one of my BIL's are already planning on leaving the reception to watch the MU game tomorrow night. I was a bit annoyed by this. I mean I can't imagine going to one of his family events and in the middle being like "okay babe, I think that I am going to leave for a couple of hours to watch TV, b/c I would rather do that than be around your family which I haven't seen in months" nope wouldn't happen, b/c I am not RUDE!!! I told him that if it was appropriate and if I didn't feel he was disrespecting anyone than he could go, but if any anyway I was uncomfortable w/ it he was going to stay. He just is always acting like he would rather be anywhere in the world than hanging out w/ my family and that is fine if he feels that way, it makes me sad, but he has his own feelings, but don't let the whole world know that is how your feeling. I would never want people to know that I would rather be anywhere but w/ them, how rude!!! Okay, I realized I started bitching again about my darling husband, sorry. I love him dearly, but like I said, he is getting on my nerves these past couple days.
Have a great Labor Day weekend. Thanks for listening to my bitch fest!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
All marriages have times when you can't stand each other! Have fun this weekend anyway.
Wow, sounds like you two need to have a little chat. Men prioritize sports over weddings and funerals, just seems to be the way they're hard wired. GRRR! I'm excited for your shower too and don't think it's superficial or selfish. It's delightful and I plan to send you and your daughter a gift if you could email me your address. ((Hugs)) and hope you have a nice weekend.
Hi Beth!
Sorry that you are and Jeremy aren't getting along right now. We go through those cycles too. Everyone does.
I hope you have fun at the wedding!
Do you have plans for your birthday yet? Are you guys going to be in town next weekend?
And speaking of showers, I started working on Connelly's present last weekend... :)
Post a Comment