


Hey there. Well I have been doing good. We had an eventful weekend, we went to Iowa for a family wedding. Jeremy and I fought more (he was rude more). All in all it was an okay weekend and I am so glad this week is almost over.
I attached my 26 week pics. Definitely getting bigger.
Recent Pregnancy Symptoms:
1. tieing my shoes isn't as easy
2. bending over doesn't feel too great
3. sleeping sucks (but I have noticed that after I switched pillows 2 days ago & slept on my left side I have got more sleep these past 2 nights)
4. I still have leaky faucets, well actually only one boob leaks (I noticed my bra has spots where you can tell my boob was leaking)
5. I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON MY BUTT (yep you heard me right, as I was going to the bathroom at my aunts and pulling up my pants, I noticed something on my butt in her mirror which is conveniently right behind the toilet, I turned to see I have 2 stretch marks on each cheek, yikes. I guess I would rather have them on my butt than my tummy)
6. my ribs have started to hurt b/c I slouch and that doesn't help w/ the limited space in my stomach
7. I don't feel like doing anything lately
8. I have felt almost light-headed a couple days (I think I may have been a tad dehydrated, so I have been drinking lots of water)
9. Connelly is moving like crazy, and it is the most amazing feeling ever
So anyways, that is how I have felt lately, the good, the bad & the ugly.
I went and finished my registry the other night & when I went to go and make some adjustments online the next day I realized the lady freaking put my things on someone else's registry. Luckily the lady had her baby a year ago & didn't have too much on her registry so I was able to add most of the items to my registry, but some of the things couldn't be added online, so that really sucks. I guess I'll have to go in again now. My friend is going to send out my first shower invites in a week or so & I am so excited. I just can't believe this is all happening sometimes. I mean I was so depressed and down in March and here I am today, so happy. I really thank the man upstairs for the plan & life he has for me.
I attached a pic of me & Jerm from my best friend's wedding 2 weeks ago, just thought it was a good pic of us, so enjoy.
Have a great night!
Beth



6 comments:
You have popped but look so cute! Tell your hubby to shape up. You are going through a lot right now.
Wow! Connelly has grown a lot in the past two weeks! There's a huge difference!
Can't wait to see you, Jeremy, and Connelly on Saturday!
We should start a butt stretch mark club.
You look great!
Wow! You have really popped! You look amazing as always. Hmmm..I haven't checked my butt for stretch marks but I will now!
You look absolutely radiant. I love the dress, you two are a beautiful couple. I am so happy for you. Thank you for the super nice comment, it made my day! ((Hugs))
You look great! You are getting such a big tummy...but you aren't changing anywhere else. Well, all except for your butt, LOL! I have 2 itty bitty marks on my belly button, but thats it so far!
Post a Comment