Today we had snack day at my work to celebrate my b-day tomorrow. It was very nice & I really appreciated everyone thinking of me. Today was such a long day though, I am so ready to get out of here. I have been watching the clock all day.
I went to visit a daycare yesterday that I thought I would really like and it was the cheapest one so I was praying I would love it. Not so much. The lady forgot I was coming & wasn't there, and those that were didn't know what the heck to tell me. I just didn't think it felt as "warm" or as cheerful as the others I have visited. I was pretty disappointed.
I am visiting another today, so we'll see, but this one is pretty much out of the price range so I don't even know why I am going, but it is down the street and so it would be so incredible if it were only cheaper.
WARNING (gross graphic detail disclosed)
Today my clitoris has been incredibly sensitive. When I have gone to the bathroom and wiped it kind of catches me off guard each time, b/c it hurts a bit. And not like it really hurts, but it is just sensitive. Weird, I know.
This weekend, we (Jeremy) were supposed to get the landscaping done b/c I got the rocks ordered & delivered yesterday, however, the rain hasn't stopped & isn't supposed to all weekend, so I don't think that will get done. Not very happy about that, b/c we wanted to lay sod next weekend, but won't be able to if we haven't started this project.
Alright, I think that is it. Have a great night & weekend!
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sorry the daycare wasn't up to par. I hope you find a good one that you like!
Finding good, affordable daycare can be such a challenge. Your instincts trump all and I will keep my fingers crossed you will find something just perfect near home or work. Does your community offer a referral service? It might be in the front of the phone book or on the city website, just some suggestions from a community health nurse. Sorry to hear about your hoochie being so sensitive, I remembered I sat on an ice pack to get some relief, I kid you not. Have a good weekend, sorry about the rain and wish you could send some our way.
OMG, I forgot to add,
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! My birthday is at the end of the month, cool. Enjoy your special day and I love the Snack Day Idea.
Happy belated birthday! Hope it was fun!
Post a Comment