

I had my glucose test today. Not too much fun. It was way better tasting that I thought. Luckily they gave it to me ahead of time & so I could refrigerate it & drink it before going to the office. However, I did have to wait an extremely long time to get into the doctor. Everything looks good they said, and I find out the results in 2 weeks. That will be a big week, we will find out the results, we will be 30 weeks & we will have the 3D/4D u/s done. I can't wait to see this baby again!!!
She has been moving like crazy as usual, but no complaints here. I was having severe back spasms on Sunday, but they are gone now. I have always had my back do things like that about every few months, but only a couple times a day for each time it happened. Sunday it was about every 5 minutes & it was quite painful, I am glad it is gone.
Sleeping is no fun, but I am getting the job done. Jeremy has been out of town so I miss him. I slept at my house Sunday night and was so proud b/c I am usually terrified, but I did so good. I stayed at my parents last night and will again tonight b/c we are getting ready for our garage sale this weekend and I we don't get done until real late & then I don't want to have to drive all the way home only to be alone. Luckily Jeremy comes back tomorrow, b/c I miss him very much. Remember, I have become very clingy to him & Lucy during this pregnancy and I don't like it when our little happy family doesn't get to be together.
We bought our stroller system & bedding. I went w/ a complete different bedding set. When I saw this one in the store, I had to have it. I like everything about it (except the price was higher) and feel great about my decision. I attached pics of both. Jeremy's parents said they would pay for both as their gifts so we REALLY appreciate that b/c these were high ticket items. I can't wait to use them!!!
So I am really tired & just want to go to bed, but like I said I get to price garage sale items tonight, yippee!
Have a great night!
Beth
Oh, please keep my friend Carrie in your thoughts, her g-ma passed away this past weekend, she is also very nervous w/ her new pregnancy.



3 comments:
I love the stroller and bedding. They are both very good choices!
Beautiful bedding, I love the color combination. Cool stroller, looks nice and sturdy. Good luck with your yard sale!
I love them both. Isn't buying baby stuff so much fun?! We are waiting for our crib...but I'm DYING to get our bedding out of the package!!!!
Post a Comment