

So I guess I am a little low on iron & that is why the nurse was calling. She has called me in a supplement that I am to take along w/ my prenatal vitamins. So I feel a lot better now. She asked if I have been taking my vitamins, which I have, but I didn't mention that I usually forget to take them on the weekends. So hopefully the iron helps and I will be good to go.
Thanks for your thoughts, I was a little nervous.
I attached 29 week pics. Like Jen's, my photographer was out of time & therefore couldn't take me 28 week pics, so I just waited a week. I am getting bigger. My butt has more stretch marks, but none on the tummy yet. I am breaking out on my forehead again which sucks. My feet are starting to swell. It is pretty gross to look at my feet after I take my socks off. It feels like my crotch muscles are sore. Almost like I have just had sex, but really have let Jeremy near me in a while (which is wrong of me, but I am just SO tired).
Anyway, have a great day.
Beth



5 comments:
Good! Iron is nothing huge and easily taken care of. You look great!
You look beautiful, I had the same problem. I hope you get more energy soon. Thank so much for the update.
PHEW! No biggie...I have the same problem. We can be the "Iron Sisters"! Anyway...look at you!! You are so cute!! Has Connelly slowed down at all? I feel like when I hit 27 weeks, Carter decided to relax. Now he does most of his moving at night.
Cute Beth!! Im just so happy your almost done baking!! I cant wait to see her!!
I love that belly!
I'm happy to hear that it's just a minor problem with an easy solution!
Love, Carrie
Post a Comment