Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Checking In

I don't have much time, but wanted to say hello.

We have been very busy. This weekend, we began more house projects. Jeremy got our storm door installed last night, he is also putting trim around the house. Hopefully I will have landscaping rocks ordered by tonight that can be delivered by this weekend to start that project. We ordered our fence post caps and I hope to have that finished. We want to get sod put in our backyard after we do the landscaping and hopefully we can get that done by mid October. We are also getting quotes for windows and a paint job for the exterior of the house. We also have started to look at appliances for the kitchen. And we still haven't had time to switch the rooms around so the baby has a closet and that is about it.

So if you got all that, basically you can understand that I am majorly stressed!!!

I found out today that the lady at my work had another ectopic (3rd one) and that she has lost her final tube now, so her only hope is IVF. She is understandably pretty disappointed. I just feel so terrible for her and sad that she and so many others have to struggle w/ IF!!! I don't understand the lesson we are learning from these struggles sometimes, even though, I do believe things happen for a reason, but I just am so sad for her and all the others. Please keep her in your thoughts as they decide whether to go through w/ IVF or adoption.

Okay, have a great night.
Beth

3 comments:

Candi said...

Doesn't it seem like all house projects come @ once?? Your friend is in my prayers.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Wow, that's some Honey-do list, Good Luck! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, she is is my thoughts and prayers.
BTW, I was all organized and motivated, so your shower gift is on it's way, please don't open until the shower. Pretty please? Unless you can't restrain yourself, then I totally understand. Thank you for the update, ((Hugs))

HereWeGoAJen said...

You have been busy!

I'm sorry about your friend.