Today I am so tired. I got to bed around 10:30 last night & had to get up at 6:30 this morning. I am so glad Jeremy is coming back today, I miss that guy!!! I didn't get everything priced for the garge sale last night so I have to go back to my parents after I get off work tonight, and tonight is my late night at work so that might not even be until 8 or later. I am just exhausted. I need a day to just sleep and relax and I know I don't have time for that. At least I won't be working this Friday so I will be able to try to relax a bit. I have been cranky all day, I just don't want anyone to mess w/ me.
Anyways, not much new to post.
Have a great night.
Beth
**************
I know what I was going to say earlier. I need some good ideas for shower hostess gifts. I have my showers coming up and want to be able to thank the people throwing them for me w/ something nice & special. Does anyone have any ideas? I have friends, family & my mom's friends throwing the showers, so the gifts would be for women between the ages of 26 and probably 60. I appreciate all the help I can get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sorry you are so cranky and missing J. Hmm, fun shower gifts. In the past, I got small boxes of truffles for my friends with a sweet tooth, travel sized hand lotion/shower gels. Also, I live not too far from the wholesale jewelery/fashion district, so once I got some really fun bracelets which I hung around small pretty vase (from 99 Cent Store) filled with some flowers from Costco bouquet. That was fun, took a little time. Good luck! Please let me know if you need anything and I hope you get some rest too.
Maybe a nice picture frame? Everyone can always use a nice frame. Or something food related- I am against stuff filling up my house personally, so I try to give presents that are useful or consumable.
I hope you get some good rest soon!
A really heartfelt note of thanks means the world to me. Attach it to a big latte mug with a bag of nice coffee and write in the note that you'll be over WITH THE BABY for a nice cup of coffee. They get the baby to hold, cuddle and play with and you'll make the coffee. :)
Post a Comment