Monday, September 22, 2008
Freaking Out (sort of)
I just got home from work feeling good and I hear a phone message from a nurse at the doctor's office asking me to call the nurse's line & ask for her & that they have information for me. What??? You can't leave a message on a pregnant woman's answering machine w/o giving more details just in case they don't reach it until after hours as I have & now don't know what to think? Do I have gestational diabetes? He told me we would talk about the results at my next appointment, so is that it? Did they find something in my urine? I was already kind of freaking out today b/c I was having some weird cramps which I think it was just that I needed to poop and I did later on today, but the baby wasn't moving around as much this morning. She has been back to normal ever since so I don't think anything is wrong, but I am definitely worried. What do they want? Does anyone know why they would need to talk to me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It might be your lab work and I hope you get in touch with the nurse first thing today. It is stressful and I'm sure everything is okay. I'm glad the baby is active. Please keep us posted, take care, deep breath, and sending my best.
I'm sure it isn't something major. If it were, they would have kept calling you until they got you. It's probably something little, like they have to reschedule your next appointment.
Post a Comment