Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still here

I am still here & going strong. I took 22 week pics the other night, but haven't downloaded them yet. I will post them as soon as I do.

Yesterday I was able to get off work a little early since a convention I went to ran short. I went home & cleaned most the night. I am officially nesting. I am trying to clean out our office to prepare for our lil one. I am also having to clean our guest bedroom to convert it to a bedroom/office. Fun (not really)!

Tonight I have an outing w/ a few girlfriends & my sis. We are all sorority sisters that live in our area & try to get together once a month. One of our friends is moving & so it is a bit of a goodbye dinner too.

We went to Babies R Us the other night & started registering. It was very overwhelming. We did find 3 strollers we REALLY liked and those were about the only things that went on the registry. We found the travel system stroller and luckily the one we both liked would work if we have a boy later on. Jeremy also found a jogging stroller he thought he has to have so we put that on there & then an umbrella stroller I liked. Most things we found had so many selections that I just put off until another time. I figure I can go w/ my mom & sisters some time soon and they can give me pointers since I have no clue.

How I felt during week 21.

Great. The baby is kicking a lot more and that is exciting. I like that I can feel the baby on the outside now & see it too. My face is clearing up a bit, but if you have read my posts for a while, you know that it is a dirty cycle & soon enough those lovely zits will be back. But I am enjoying my time w/o them while it lasts.

Have a great night.
Beth

4 comments:

Candi said...

Hey there mama! I am using Cord Blood Registry. the website is cordblood.com. Their prices are similar to Viacord, but the CBR people are much more helpful and caring. My agent called me throughout my IVF to check on me...I felt like she truly cared. Even now, when I call she asks how Steven is doing and how I am feeling. So, take time to compare the 2, but I recommend CBR.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

I thought registering was really hard too. I finally went online to finish it and that was a lot easier.

Amy B said...

Congrats on your baby girl! I have been reading for awhile. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and you have a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

Carrie said...

Hey Beth!

At least you made the decision about WHERE you were going to put the baby! That's progress. But does that mean you have to paint over that cool blue color in your office? I loved that color! But replacing it with a sweet baby girl color sounds good too!

Hope to see you soon! I'm leaving for Vegas tonight so maybe we can once I get back!

Carrie