Well I am hoping that w/ Jeremy not around this weekend I will be able to get alot done around the house.
We have been bickering the last couple days b/c he hasn't been helping too much w/ the household chores. And it isn't even really that, there are a couple things I asked of him to take care of and he hasn't after weeks of me asking. Finally in the last couple days I was fed up & was pretty much ignoring him. He got the hint, thank god & hopefully will start handling our business when he needs to rather than putting it off & behind anything having to do w/ his work.
Anywho, we are great & dandy now but he will be gone until Sunday, so now I already miss him. I have become really clingy to him & our pup during this pregnancy. I just love being around them & snuggling w/ them & would be okay if I didn't have to do anything else.
My friend from out of town is coming in town this weekend, so I am excited to be able to hang out w/ her. I also might try to hit up the pool tomorrow too.
I forgot to download the pics again, so it looks like you'll have to wait until next week.
So a lady from work that has been trying to get pregnant for years and has experienced 2 ectopics is still TTC and she is 2 days late on her period. She took a test and it came up negative, but I am still praying for her & I hope you do too. I know she wants this so badly (as badly as all us IFers do) and hasn't had any luck, so please keep her in your thoughts!!!
Okay, that's it!
Have a great weekend.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the first day of Matt being gone when I get so much done, before I am too lonely.
I will pray for your friend.
I love time to myself when my DH is gone, but miss him too. Glad J got the hint to help you out around the house. I'm glad you are doing well and I bet J and Lucy love snuggling you too. I hope your friend gets her BFP soon for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Steven and I have been having the same little tiffs. It would be nice if they had pregnant hormones too!!
Post a Comment