So we went in for the u/s today & at first I couldn't see a heart beating, so I was a little freaked out, but I had thought I had seen the baby moving. But then the sonographer moved the thing around a bit & we were able to see the heart beating away at 162. I am SO relieved that Bean is doing okay. She said that there was just a small nick in a vesicle I believe and there was still some fluid (blood) in there, so she said I still could have some bleeding or spotting, but I am hoping not. She thought the baby looked great though. She seemed pretty confused that the ER doc wouldn't do an u/s or didn't try the doppler. I am going to ask my OB about it tomorrow, they have set an appt. up for me to see him tomorrow. Thank you for all your thoughts & prayers.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Here from LFCA. I have been checking your blog all day to see if everything was okay. I am so relieved to know that your baby is well. It must have been the longest amount of time in your lives to wait for that flickering heartbeat.
Whew. Enough scares for one pregnancy already! Shame on the ER for not doing an u/s or checking with the doppler.
So glad you can start the week off on a good note.
Great news! So relieved for you. I also couldn't understand why they didn't do an ultrasound for you originally.
wonderful news!!!
So glad everything is looking good! Good luck with the rest of you pregnancy!
I am so glad your little one is doing Great! My best for an uneventful rest of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment