Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Monday

Well once again, I was a bad blogger last week. Sorry for not updating. I guess I was busy, and I have been so tired. I was trying to take a couple pics today for you guys & my camera battery died, so I will charge it tonight & post them tomorrow. I want to show you my ring AND I cut off ALL of my hair. I am going to donate it to locks of love so now I have short hair. I like though.

How I felt in Week 10:

Physically:
1. TIRED, I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. Work is the worst, b/c I just want to nap.
2. My boobs hurt SO bad! Hugs are the worst.

Mentally:
1. Alot better since my appointment last week. I am still nervous, and kind of freaked that I have to wait so long until my next appointment, but starting to relax.


So other than that, have a great Monday. I am heading out of here.
Beth

5 comments:

Candi said...

OMG! Hugs SUCK now!! I used to be a huuuuuge hugger...now I do one of those awkward "don't press on me" things. LOL, people probably think I think they smell!

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 weeks!!!

Next time I see you, remind me not to hug you!

Carrie

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

How wonderful of you to donate your hair to Locks of Love. I have a number of patients get their human hair wigs after losing their hair to chemo and their smile just makes your day. So thanks for making mine and I bet you look Great with your new short haircut. Sorry you have to wait a month for your next appt. (Which Really is a Good thing!!) Here's a virtual ((hug)), the kind that doesn't hurt! Best, Martha

Morrisa said...

Sounds like you are doing well. I can't wait to see the pics!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love too. I've done it twice before too. I think I'll cut it this summer. I can't wait to see your pictures.