Thursday, May 1, 2008

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for the weekend!




Well I am getting very antsy for this weekend b/c of all our big plans. I can't remember if I told you all earlier, but I bought Jeremy, Lucy (our pup) & me all t-shirts to wear to our party Saturday night where we are telling our friends. Jeremy's says, "He shoots.. He scores!" Lucy's says "I'm the big sister." And mine says, "I'm gonna be a momma." I was so excited when I came home yesterday & they were outside my door. I already tried Lucy's on her & she looks so cute!!! I will post pics up of us wearing our shirts on Monday. I can't wait.


Random question, yesterday my pee was like fluorescent yellow, is that normal???


Yesterday I was able to get a lot around the house done again, but after I ate dinner I felt miserable. I don't think my food digested until well after midnight, and so I just felt gross. I feel so bad b/c all Jeremy wants to do is have sex, and I just have been so darn uncomfortable that that is the last thing I want to do. So along with physically feeling like crap, I mentally feel like crap b/c I feel like I am being a bad wife. I know he kind of understands, but that doesn't help with his hormones. I think I am going to just have to suck it up, but he always hates when he knows I really don't want to do it & I only do it for his sake. It is a lose-lose situation for all.


I attached a couple pics from the Bon Jovi concert last week. Enjoy. Have a good night, I think I will go to Costco tonight to get some groceries for my party:)


Beth

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Drink more water and see if that helps.

And what a cute idea for the t-shirts! I can't wait to see the pictures!

s.e. said...

Feel lucky that your husband still wants you. All my prego friends had to go without because their husbands were too scared even in early pregnancy to roll around in bed.

Have a great time sharing with your friends. The shirts sound cute!