So the 3-month mark did NOT alleviate any tiredness yet. I am exhausted today. I know it is because I have had a really stressful day at work, but it still sucks. I had high hopes to go home & get a lot done & now all I can think about is lying down.
We had a great weekend w/ our families. The weather was almost perfect & I was able to get a little more natural sun since I can't tan.
I really don't have much to say. I will try to post some pics from my 2 week increments showing my baby bump development. Jeremy has been pretty mean about it saying that I am making up that I am showing so finally last night I told him that he was hurting my feelings so I think he will be a bit more sensitive now. He just doesn't see the changes as much as I do or feel them & so it is hard for him to believe, but it would be nice if he were a bit more supportive, but I think he will be now. And I don't want anyone to think that he is not supportive with everything else, b/c he has been nearly wonderful throughout everything, but he just has his moments, but I am sure all hubby's do (I know I have mine).
Anyway have a great night.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I remember not feeling the fog of fatigue lift until closer to the 14to 16th week. Same thing with the morning sickness. Good for you for taking a nap and letting J know how you feel. Men can't see past our bigger boobs to the thickening waistline. Especially since you are slim, your baby has no place to go but out!
My tiredness started going away around then. It was more of a gradual thing though, that I didn't notice until afterwards.
Boys are just stupid sometimes. At least he isn't telling you you look fat like some do. You enjoy your bump without him!
Can I tell you how much I love your profile picture? The fingers are awesome.
Hrm, the tiredness. One day, it'll just end. WHAM. End. That's how it worked with me each time! Here's to hoping it'll be tomorrow! (or the next day, or the next day, or the next day ... )
You can buy your own doppler online or at some stores. I ordered mine from Amazon. They are about $100. (Totally worth it in my opinion.) Just make sure you get one that is a real doppler. The cheap ones (there will be some for $20) aren't dopplers, just microphones and they don't work. My doppler is actually nicer than the one my doctor's office used yesterday.
I'm still dealing with tireness too. Not as bad, but I still nap around 4:00 and if I'm on my feet too much on the weekend, the next day I am wiped out. I'm sorry your hubby is not being so good about the bump, but it will soon be beyond ignoring!
Post a Comment