So I am completely exhausted today. Last night I had so much energy I went to the grocery store, went home, did laundry, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, etc. And today all I want to do is sleep. I have been struggling to get through the day & I have to stay late, hopefully I'll get out of here by 8pm, but not too sure.
I am getting ready to do some training and the group that I am training can be a bit intimidating, so this could be interesting. Hopefully they bare with me, and all goes well.
I forgot to mention that Jeremy bought be this beautiful gem stone ring for Mother's Day. I don't know if any of you will recognize the commercial, but I think it is a Mother's Day commercial for a Jewelry Store. There is a couple (50's probably) driving home I think after a nice night out and they were stopped at a stoplight. The husband reaches to hold the wife's hand & puts something in it. She opens her hand to find a piece of jewelry. Anyway, I told Jeremy I wanted him to do that for me someday.
So as I am half asleep on Sunday (he is driving) he grabs my hand & all the sudden I feel something. I was so confused b/c I was sleepy that I was like "what is this?" I then saw the price tag & said, "did you pay that much?" As you can imagine, this wasn't the reaction he was wanting from me & was a little disappointed. Once I really woke up, I let him know how much I appreciated it & was glad that he remembered. So anyway, it is a really pretty blue ring, I will try to take a pic & attach it in the next couple days.
Have a great night.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Aw, what a sweet Mother's Day present.
I like that husband of yours! He's a pretty great guy!
-Carrie
What a sweetheart you married, I can't wait to see your beautiful new ring. Hope your training class went well and you can catch up on your ZZZZs.
First... Your ultrasound picture looked great. I am glad your doodle is doing well.
And I had to share- I did the exact same thing when I was given my diamond ring. I said "Oh my god, what does it cost." Why can't real life be as romantic as the commercials. It never quite feels the same. Happy belated Mother's day to you.
What a great guy you've got, that he remembered you said that and followed through!
Post a Comment