So I have decided to take tomorrow off to give myself some time to clean the house & relax (not really, I already have a full day). I am going out of town for my best friend's shower & I am in charge of planning it so stress is a little high, but it should be good times had by all once it happens.
Jerm is heading off to Vegas tomorrow for my best friend's fiance's bachelor party. He is so excited. He hasn't been on a "guys" trip in years. I am nervous at the amount of fun they might have and the price it is going to cost. Oh well I guess.
I am going to Vegas in 3 1/2 weeks for my best friend's bachelorette party, well more like a mini-vacation since none of our friends really wanted to come we are actually having the bachelorette party this weekend kind of. Okay, I am rambling.
So after reading about Jen's Doppler machine, I think I am totally ordering one. Jen will you attach a pic of the one you ordered. I found a couple on Amazon.com but wanted to make sure that they were close to what you have. Jeremy totally thinks it is stupid, but I think that it will really ease my mind & I know all my friends will want to come use it eventually when they are all preggo down the road.
Okay, have a great weekend.
Beth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Viva Las Vegas! Hope both you and J enjoy your trips to Sin City or what I call "The City Without a Soul". Nice place to visit, play, and the restaurants, yummers! That reminds me, the sun is Brutal there (in SoCal too), are you wearing your sunblock to prevent Melasma (mask of pregnancy)? Sorry to be a nag, but I've also had skin cancer at the ripe old age of 28, so it hits home. My friend is bummed that she had her last baby 6years ago and has never lost the discoloration and will need laser, peels, etc. Ok, I'm rambling too today. Re.doppler, if it gives you peace of mind, it's worth every penny and then some. Best, Martha
http://jenniferelaineg.blogspot.com/2008/05/doppler.html As requested, here are your pictures. Enjoy!
Dude, I want to go to VEGAS! I hope you have a great time. The doppler is a great idea and I recommend them for everyone I know!
Post a Comment