Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!





Happy Cinco everyone! Hope you are all having a great day & had a great weekend, I am/had both!!!


So everything went well w/ telling family & friends this weekend. Jerm's fam was SO excited Friday night. Saturday w/ his other side of the family was a bit awkward b/c of his cousin, but it went pretty well. Saturday night was fun. Jeremy was embarrassed about having to wear the shirt, but I think he was just trying to be cool. I think he'll like the shirt later on. I attached the pics of us in our shirts.


We are going out of town for a few days to visit family & for a wedding. Lucy can't come w/ us & so Jeremy's parents had to take her home last night. I was so sad. I think I was just exhausted by my EXTREMELY busy weekend, that I was an emotional wreck. But after she left I cried & then I cried through Extreme Home Makeover. Rough night. I just really miss my pup & sad I won't see her for a bit; I'll get over it though.


Okay, well not much more to say, so have a great day!

Beth

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Those shirts are really cute! That is a great way to tell everyone.

Ashley said...

ADORABLE!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

The tshirts are GREAT. You two look so happy. Beth, you are positively glowing.

Candi said...

LOVE the shirts!! Sooo sorry you have to be without Lucy...I always have a rough time without Bailey! They are our 1st borns...what can we do?! Have fun on your trip!

KimboSue said...

where did you get the shirts? they are super cute!